Although it's still a bit early to certify ourselves as "after Covid," it's not too early to make effort to adjust ourselves as this life changes. Through no fault of our own, the health crisis has been thrust upon us. yes, as humans, we could have done more to curb the intensity and wright of this disease, but we cannot now undo the past, or take "a do over."
What we can do now, though, is:
1) Be as careful and considerate as we can to protect and safeguard ourselves from further illness: wear masks, as appropriate and recommended, wash our hands, use care with distance or closeness to others, and get vaccinated.
2) Give our self time to rest, relax, breathe on a routine basis. This will rejuvenate us, replenish our resources, help us be in-the-moment in a less pressed or strained fashion.
3) Maintain or develop relationships, so as not to be lonely or isolated.
4) Keep our stress levels within a healthy tolerance and know when we are getting outside the boundaries of what's good for us.
5) Engage in meaningful activity.
6) Act lovingly with your self and others.
7) Seek help when needed - for physical, social, psychological, or spiritual problems.
8) Work on developing good character
9) enjoy a hobby, recreational activity, vacation (as able and appropriate), interest.
10) practice good sleep and good dreaming (this may sound strange, but it's totally achievable and helpful.
11) And, above all, seek to view life each day as a "gift," viewing your self and others also as "gifts."
TAKE CARE OF YOUR PRECIOUS SELF!